Uniform Rental Programs
Custom Uniform Rental Programs: Tailored to fit your business.
View some examples of our rental programs for small, medium, and large businesses.
Small Business Rental Program Example:
- Typically 3-15 wearers utilizing cotton-dacron uniforms for five days a week.
- A quantity of industrial shop towels (50 – 200/wk.) for various purposes.
- A floor mat at the front door (4×6).
- A dust mop to clean the shop.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Often is automotive related or a small manufacturer or machine shop.
Medium-Sized Company Rental Program Example:
- 15-50 wearers of various types of work uniforms.
- 3-5 wearers of executive type of garments (dress shirts/pants).
- 1 -2 different types of wiping towels (shop towels and/or other type).
- Restroom Supplies being supplied: center pull towels, soy soap for heavy duty dirt, and an air freshener or two.
- 2- 3 floor mats of various sizes: one 4×6 mat inside the lobby, 1 3×5 scraper for outside the front door, and a 3×4 mat in the doorway between the office and the shop.
- Regionally based company with a couple of managers involved as well as ownership of the company.
- Usually manufacturing or service based industries.
Large Company Rental Program Example:
- 50+ wearers of various types of work uniforms.
- 10+ wearers of executive garments and/or other types of specialized uniforms (enhanced visibility, lab coats, smocks, etc.).
- Multiple departments and/or locations throughout the region.
- Utilizes the full line of restroom supplies offered in multiple restrooms.
- Has floor mats throughout the facility for cleanliness and safety purposes.
- Dust mops and wet mops are supplied.
- Several types of towels used for different applications (wiping of oil/grease, detailing of cars, wiping of food prep areas).
- Food service, transportation/warehousing, service based industries.
- Regionally based or even has a national or global presence.
- Multiple managers/locations involved with decisions, including someone from purchasing or the C-suite.
Lease No Laundry Program Example (any size company or can be a department within a larger company that also uses full service rental)
- Field-dispatched employees seldom come into the home office.
- In most situations, we supply a week’s worth of uniforms, and the wearers take care of the laundering. We still make sure the fit is right, make any changes when employees’ sizes change, and replace worn out garments, but the employees are in charge of the rest.