Corporate Apparel Rental:
No Up-Front Investment of Garment Costs, Professionally Laundered
How do you want your employees to look? And if you invest in corporate apparel, do you want your employees washing them or have them expertly laundered and delivered to your door every week?
Our corporate apparel rental program delivers the following value for our customers:
- Promote Your Company Image & Branding: ensure customer-facing employees always look as professional as the quality of your products and services, while looking better than competitors; and if your trucks are branded, why aren’t your employees?
- No Up Front Garment Costs: why pay for corporate apparel up front when you can pay a smaller rental amount monthly – and get perfectly laundered polos, button-down shirts, pants, and other executive wear cleaned, pressed and delivered to your door every week
- Ensure Employee Safety: ensure your employees are always visible to reduce accidents
- Ensure Customer Safety: ensure that customers can be quickly identified and redirected when they enter employee-only areas
- Boost Employee Morale: show you care about your employees and build team spirit by having them look good in corporate apparel that is clean, while avoiding their personal clothing getting beaten up and relying on them to always have cleaned and pressed clothing
- Save Time & Headache: have us manage your workwear program and all employee interactions – you’ve already got a lot on your plate, don’t you?
If your trucks are branded, why aren’t your employees?
Corporate Apparel Rental Program
Our full rental program is the most popular option with our customers because it places the responsibility of your garments always being clean and available for wearing on our team of experts. Most importantly, this option allows you and your employees to focus on your core business without the hassle of constantly managing workwear – this can save you hundreds of hours per year.
With this option, we handle all aspects of your corporate workwear apparel program, including:
- We purchase all of your work uniforms and lockers (if applicable) – no upfront garment investment is needed by you
- Measurements and sizing of all applicable employees
- Ordering, receiving and prepping of newly issued garments
- Weekly pickup and delivery by a route service rep (driver) with an average of 12 years of experience
- Weekly inspection, repairing and laundering of all garments
- Sizing and ordering of corporate apparel for new employee
Lease No Laundry Program
This option is similar to renting corporate apparel, except that your employees do their own laundry.
The leasing no laundry program is ideal for truck drivers and other kinds of mobile/field workers where it’s not feasible for them to turn in uniforms to be laundered on a regular basis. Even though the employees wash their own garments, we are still responsible for handling upgrades when uniforms are damaged or worn out. This option is also ideal for anyone looking to cut costs and keep overhead low.
How the lease no laundry program works:
- Employees launder their own garments
- Less inventory of uniforms
- Less overall cost than rental
The Budget Difference
- Owner involvement (third generation)
- Team member experience and longevity
- Personalized service
- Customized programs
- HACCP compliant
- Vested interest in your company: family & locally owned
- Merchandise ordered, received and prepared
- Installation and transition