There are a lot of ways you could get started when you’re looking for a work uniform rental provider.
You could Google. You could ask around for recommendations. You could give us a call. We’d be happy to tell you about what we do differently, or even provide you with some questions you can use to vet our competitors.
But anyone can talk. At Budget Uniform, we’d much rather show you.
We’re really proud of what we do here. And when we get the opportunity to walk prospective customers through our facilities and our processes, step by step, we generally end up with new customers. That’s not bragging. That’s just the advantage of having a system and processes in place that put quality control, safety and three generations of experience together to create a demonstrably better experience for our customers. The closer you look, the better we look.
See What Accountability Looks Like in Action
Any uniform provider can promise you that they won’t lose track of your garments or deliver an order that’s late, or short, or in poor repair. At Budget, we can show you what accountability looks like in action. Schedule a tour of our facilities and get an up-close look at the processes behind our promises:
- A careful process of inspection, repair and replacement: You’ll see mirrors placed along the conveyor to enable a 360-degree view. You’ll see our repair department where a staff of repair specialists carefully replaces zippers, buttons and reflective striping.
- A high-tech system for garment tracking: You’ll see garments that use a combination of bar-coded labels and radio frequency chips that keep tabs on every garment throughout the process, ensuring that nothing is lost and orders go out clean, complete and accurately sorted.
- Careful attention to best hygiene practices: You’ll see a system for keeping garments separated by soil and industry type, with special care taken to ensure that uniforms are cleaned under industry-specific standards, such as HACCP standards for uniforms used in the handling or production of food or health-related products.
- You’ll meet our CEO, who gives clients his cell phone number and likes to get his hands dirty on a regular basis. Steve Shrager rides a route with one of our drivers each quarter to get to know his clients and his staff better and to see for himself what’s working and what could be improved.
- You’ll see practices that are safe, environmentally responsible and above all, designed to make sure that every garment that leaves our facility is clean, in good repair and on its way to the right place at the right time.
Delivering on Our Promise
You’ll see that at Budget we don’t just make promises; we have built accountability into every step of our processes. When you can see all that for yourself, you’ll leave understanding why we sign so many prospects after a tour.
When you are entering into a relationship with a supplier for work uniforms, it’s important to do your homework and ask all the right questions. But it’s even more important to see for yourself. Ending up with the wrong uniform provider is more than an inconvenience; it’s a disruption to the process of getting your employees to work each day.
At Budget Uniform, we provide clients across Southern California with a work uniform program they never have to think about. That’s our job.
If that’s not what you’re getting from your uniform provider, call us to arrange a visit. We think you’ll see a difference.