From regulatory compliance to heavy stain-resistance and durability, finding uniforms for food handlers is nothing short of a science. That’s why we provide the highest-quality food-handling coats tailor-made for a job with no margin for error.
Ultra Safe, and HACCP-Compliant
Food-borne illnesses are no trivial matter. Work uniforms are a crucial link in the chain for safety as well as for compliance with strict FDA regulations around the manufacturing and handling processes of food and health products.
Our food-handling coats meet HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) standards designed to shield food and health products from harmful pathogens and any other form of contamination. HACCP compliance requires safety in both design elements of the uniform, as well as the laundering process. Other safety and health elements may include:
- Fitted garments to prevent spills
- Knit cuffs to protect the product from coming in direct contact with the food-handling worker
- No pockets. Pockets can trap bacteria, or allow objects to fall into the production area.
- Snap closures. Buttons can fall off, contaminate products and ruin a production run. Snaps also make for quick garment removal after spills.
- Special laundering and handling to avoid cross-contamination
- Specific water temperature and rinse processes to ensure conditions that will loosen soil and kill disease-causing microorganisms
Down to the Nitty Gritty
As the work uniform provider to a wide variety of Southern California food and health product manufacturers both large and small, we have built processes around both health and safety and cleanliness. From ridding uniforms of bright orange tumeric to other stubborn stains that accumulate in the process of manufacturing food and health supplements, other companies struggle with the toughest stains, but our coats are designed to be a cut above the competition when it comes to soil release and durability.
Food and health product uniforms have to stand up to deep cleaning, including bleaching and high water temperatures, without degrading. Our clients love our food-handling coats, which stand up to deep anti-microbial cleaning processes and are delivered in clean, crisp and professional condition week after week. Here are some other key details of our coats for food handlers:
- 100% spun polyester
- Snaps, elastic knit cuffs and hidden plackets that cover snaps
- Thicker than ordinary uniforms
- Highly durable
- Unprecedented soil release
- Bleachable, with minimal fabric degradation over time
And needless to say, we deliver our uniforms hygienically and clean.
At Budget Uniform, we help safeguard the safety of your employees and consumers as though they were our own. It is that attention to detail and customer service that has made us Southern California's uniform provider of choice for food and health product manufacturers. We understand that providing work uniforms for food handlers is a serious business with no room for sloppy practices. When the health of your employees and customers is on the line – not to mention the health of your business – you need a work uniform provider who holds itself to the same standards as you. At Budget Uniform, our clients can tell you where you can find a provider like that...
With five decades of experience and a reputation for peerless customer service, Budget Uniform is the right provider for companies that can't afford to get it wrong.